- africa. against the grain. a song. a verse. beauty. being girly. canadian. faith. fearless. food. free time. friends. glass half full. go to the world. grace. hallelujah. healing my heart. just being honest. love. me. motivation. normal life. past. pensive. school. simple pleasures. singleness. stream of consciousness. testimony. thankful. that's hard work. tolerance. trust. verb: to blog. what i'm reading. yes officer I did do that.
- Yoga. // #bloodtothehead #vscocam #vsco #yoga #yogi #summer #igers #igerscanada #potd instagram.com/p/czUDrmKwjc/ 6 years ago
- 'A-z ??? Signs z sax. A 6 years ago
- Valentines Giveaway woobox.com/cfzu7q/2x41gv 7 years ago
- The best part of a car wash! #unicorn soap instagr.am/p/VUNQdvKwjF/ 7 years ago
- How can I use a money analogy to teach numbers, if there is no coin for 1?? I miss you already, pennies! 7 years ago
Category Archives: a song.
During our last worship song on Sunday morning, “I feel the Winds of God,” tears welled up in my eyes as we sang the last verse: If I ever forget thy love and how that love was shown, lift high … Continue reading
Okay, I know you’re probably going to think I’m totally lame for saying this, but I just watched Legally Blonde 2 and I feel so empowered! Also a little bit driven to buy more shoes and to take time to … Continue reading
Just me at the piano bench playing around with my own version of Leonard Cohen’s ‘Hallelujah.’ I think sometimes simple chords make the prettiest songs.