- africa. against the grain. a song. a verse. beauty. being girly. canadian. faith. fearless. food. free time. friends. glass half full. go to the world. grace. hallelujah. healing my heart. just being honest. love. me. motivation. normal life. past. pensive. school. simple pleasures. singleness. stream of consciousness. testimony. thankful. that's hard work. tolerance. trust. verb: to blog. what i'm reading. yes officer I did do that.
- Yoga. // #bloodtothehead #vscocam #vsco #yoga #yogi #summer #igers #igerscanada #potd instagram.com/p/czUDrmKwjc/ 4 years ago
- 'A-z ??? Signs z sax. A 4 years ago
- Valentines Giveaway woobox.com/cfzu7q/2x41gv 4 years ago
- The best part of a car wash! #unicorn soap instagr.am/p/VUNQdvKwjF/ 4 years ago
- How can I use a money analogy to teach numbers, if there is no coin for 1?? I miss you already, pennies! 4 years ago
Category Archives: africa.
Life stops for no mouse activist–not even on a Day of Silence. Below are a few photos, documenting my experience of the Invisitble Children event “25.” (Read more about the event here). A brief intro: I almost forgot about the event entirely (recalled at … Continue reading
And I almost forgot. (School being done is screwing with my sense of time). Tomorrow is 25! 25 is an event organized by Invisible Children, where I spend 25 hours not talking on behalf of those who are silenced in … Continue reading
Update: My second fundraising goal of 100 dollars has been reached! Thank you so much to all who have donated. Haven’t donated but would like too? I am collecting donations for this great cause until April 25th so check out the … Continue reading
Have you ever heard about Invisible Children? It is an organization which is dear to my heart. Speaking for those who have no ability to speak louder than the crime and human brutality in central Africa, IC makes remarkable leaps … Continue reading