- africa. against the grain. a song. a verse. beauty. being girly. canadian. faith. fearless. food. free time. friends. glass half full. go to the world. grace. hallelujah. healing my heart. just being honest. love. me. motivation. normal life. past. pensive. school. simple pleasures. singleness. stream of consciousness. testimony. thankful. that's hard work. tolerance. trust. verb: to blog. what i'm reading. yes officer I did do that.
- Yoga. // #bloodtothehead #vscocam #vsco #yoga #yogi #summer #igers #igerscanada #potd instagram.com/p/czUDrmKwjc/ 6 years ago
- 'A-z ??? Signs z sax. A 6 years ago
- Valentines Giveaway woobox.com/cfzu7q/2x41gv 6 years ago
- The best part of a car wash! #unicorn soap instagr.am/p/VUNQdvKwjF/ 6 years ago
- How can I use a money analogy to teach numbers, if there is no coin for 1?? I miss you already, pennies! 6 years ago
Category Archives: against the grain.
Life stops for no mouse activist–not even on a Day of Silence. Below are a few photos, documenting my experience of the Invisitble Children event “25.” (Read more about the event here). A brief intro: I almost forgot about the event entirely (recalled at … Continue reading
And I almost forgot. (School being done is screwing with my sense of time). Tomorrow is 25! 25 is an event organized by Invisible Children, where I spend 25 hours not talking on behalf of those who are silenced in … Continue reading
It is a narrow way, scripture tells us, to Jesus (see Matthew 7:14). Scripture also tells us that it is worth it (I don’t even know where to cite, it’s really the ongoing theme). But do I actually believe what … Continue reading
Hello, women! I know your eyes were drawn to that header. And men too, what is this thing we have with beauty? Hollywood seems to define it and yet simultaneously can’t touch it, and can’t attain it. Their quest for … Continue reading
Tonight I feel really connected to the other side of the world. But the feeling is bitter sweet. Through photos, video footage, and audio tracks, CNN paints a pretty harsh picture of what is going on in Japan, Libya, and New Zealand, … Continue reading
Every so often I’ll have someone ask me, “Are you pro-life or pro-choice?” The question always made me hesitate. I used to lean towards pro-choice, depending on the circumstances, but now I lean in the other direction. If you disagree, … Continue reading