- africa. against the grain. a song. a verse. beauty. being girly. canadian. faith. fearless. food. free time. friends. glass half full. go to the world. grace. hallelujah. healing my heart. just being honest. love. me. motivation. normal life. past. pensive. school. simple pleasures. singleness. stream of consciousness. testimony. thankful. that's hard work. tolerance. trust. verb: to blog. what i'm reading. yes officer I did do that.
- Yoga. // #bloodtothehead #vscocam #vsco #yoga #yogi #summer #igers #igerscanada #potd instagram.com/p/czUDrmKwjc/ 4 years ago
- 'A-z ??? Signs z sax. A 4 years ago
- Valentines Giveaway woobox.com/cfzu7q/2x41gv 4 years ago
- The best part of a car wash! #unicorn soap instagr.am/p/VUNQdvKwjF/ 4 years ago
- How can I use a money analogy to teach numbers, if there is no coin for 1?? I miss you already, pennies! 4 years ago
Category Archives: being girly.
Okay, I know you’re probably going to think I’m totally lame for saying this, but I just watched Legally Blonde 2 and I feel so empowered! Also a little bit driven to buy more shoes and to take time to … Continue reading
Hello, women! I know your eyes were drawn to that header. And men too, what is this thing we have with beauty? Hollywood seems to define it and yet simultaneously can’t touch it, and can’t attain it. Their quest for … Continue reading
I can feel it, they are most definitely on their way, if not already in the drive way. Phoey. Just about now would seem to be the perfect time to get sick since school has become a tad more bearable, … Continue reading
The adventure of the week: dousing my hair in not water, but extra virgin olive oil. Am I crazy? Possibly. But you can sympathize I’m sure. I’ve heard many many good things about the effects of olive oil on the scalp … Continue reading
I have changed so much over the years. Life has sent me a curve ball or two, and through it all (well, all 21 years of it) I have been able to draw some conclusions, and I feel more confident … Continue reading
Didn’t go red like I said I might (not ready for that commitment), but I did venture into fringe territory! It was pretty tragic when I first got it cut because I spoke up and asked her to cut a … Continue reading