- africa. against the grain. a song. a verse. beauty. being girly. canadian. faith. fearless. food. free time. friends. glass half full. go to the world. grace. hallelujah. healing my heart. just being honest. love. me. motivation. normal life. past. pensive. school. simple pleasures. singleness. stream of consciousness. testimony. thankful. that's hard work. tolerance. trust. verb: to blog. what i'm reading. yes officer I did do that.
- Yoga. // #bloodtothehead #vscocam #vsco #yoga #yogi #summer #igers #igerscanada #potd instagram.com/p/czUDrmKwjc/ 4 years ago
- 'A-z ??? Signs z sax. A 4 years ago
- Valentines Giveaway woobox.com/cfzu7q/2x41gv 4 years ago
- The best part of a car wash! #unicorn soap instagr.am/p/VUNQdvKwjF/ 4 years ago
- How can I use a money analogy to teach numbers, if there is no coin for 1?? I miss you already, pennies! 4 years ago
Category Archives: faith.
During our last worship song on Sunday morning, “I feel the Winds of God,” tears welled up in my eyes as we sang the last verse: If I ever forget thy love and how that love was shown, lift high … Continue reading
It is a narrow way, scripture tells us, to Jesus (see Matthew 7:14). Scripture also tells us that it is worth it (I don’t even know where to cite, it’s really the ongoing theme). But do I actually believe what … Continue reading
Sometimes I am more honest than other times–like this time. I will admit that sometimes I am scared. Sometimes I’m scared of what tomorrow brings. Sometimes I’m one of those, “what if…” girls. Sometimes I am scared of the outcome … Continue reading
What often keeps us from recognizing the grace of God is that we long for a “different kind of grace”. In the middle of difficulty we long for the grace of relief, while what God is bestowing us with is the … Continue reading
I seem to forget that there are people out there fighting mountains while I complain and grit my teeth over mole hills. Reality check! I have been encouraged and humbled this week by Zac Smith’s story. He shows how to … Continue reading
Someone can tell you that 2+2=4, but until you learn the concept of addition and then see the accuracy in the formula, it’s just numbers. Someone can tell you that everything is going to be okay, but until you go … Continue reading