- africa. against the grain. a song. a verse. beauty. being girly. canadian. faith. fearless. food. free time. friends. glass half full. go to the world. grace. hallelujah. healing my heart. just being honest. love. me. motivation. normal life. past. pensive. school. simple pleasures. singleness. stream of consciousness. testimony. thankful. that's hard work. tolerance. trust. verb: to blog. what i'm reading. yes officer I did do that.
- Yoga. // #bloodtothehead #vscocam #vsco #yoga #yogi #summer #igers #igerscanada #potd instagram.com/p/czUDrmKwjc/ 6 years ago
- 'A-z ??? Signs z sax. A 6 years ago
- Valentines Giveaway woobox.com/cfzu7q/2x41gv 6 years ago
- The best part of a car wash! #unicorn soap instagr.am/p/VUNQdvKwjF/ 6 years ago
- How can I use a money analogy to teach numbers, if there is no coin for 1?? I miss you already, pennies! 6 years ago
Category Archives: fearless.
Good afternoon, friends. Want to see what I’m studying today? It miiiight not interest you, but what the hay. It’s about calculating conditional probability using the Bayes Formula–one part of my chapter four review of statistics. Yes, you may skip … Continue reading
It is a narrow way, scripture tells us, to Jesus (see Matthew 7:14). Scripture also tells us that it is worth it (I don’t even know where to cite, it’s really the ongoing theme). But do I actually believe what … Continue reading
Every so often I’ll have someone ask me, “Are you pro-life or pro-choice?” The question always made me hesitate. I used to lean towards pro-choice, depending on the circumstances, but now I lean in the other direction. If you disagree, … Continue reading
So I have this chance. This unbelievable almost surreal chance. This chance which is so foreign to me I don’t know what to do with it. This chance, to do whatever it is that I want/feel most called to do … Continue reading