- africa. against the grain. a song. a verse. beauty. being girly. canadian. faith. fearless. food. free time. friends. glass half full. go to the world. grace. hallelujah. healing my heart. just being honest. love. me. motivation. normal life. past. pensive. school. simple pleasures. singleness. stream of consciousness. testimony. thankful. that's hard work. tolerance. trust. verb: to blog. what i'm reading. yes officer I did do that.
- Yoga. // #bloodtothehead #vscocam #vsco #yoga #yogi #summer #igers #igerscanada #potd instagram.com/p/czUDrmKwjc/ 6 years ago
- 'A-z ??? Signs z sax. A 6 years ago
- Valentines Giveaway woobox.com/cfzu7q/2x41gv 7 years ago
- The best part of a car wash! #unicorn soap instagr.am/p/VUNQdvKwjF/ 7 years ago
- How can I use a money analogy to teach numbers, if there is no coin for 1?? I miss you already, pennies! 7 years ago
Category Archives: free time.
I’m not working, which is lovely. I am off until tomorrow at 3, which is also lovely. I am stewing rhubarb and keeping the windows open to get a nice breeze through the kitchen. I am imagining myself as a … Continue reading
With the glorious melting that went on this month, my mind is drawn to thoughts of outdoor activities. The summer brings with it such wonderful opportunities, and I must admit my appreciation of outdoor fitness. Fresh air, shorts and t-shirts, … Continue reading
My friend Samantha and I took a little spur of the moment trip with her family to St. Thomas, Ontario. We froze our butts off, but it was really fun! I wore my Sunday best on account of the fact … Continue reading
I love to journal. My interest in blogging probably stems from the same source: this small spot in my brain/soul/heart/stomach which cries out ‘muuuust write down thoughts, NOWWW’. Or something like that. Perhaps my inner thoughts would be a tad … Continue reading
It’s gettin’ late. And then I got this urge to blog (which happens a lot lately) and I couldn’t say no. Why not? It’s the first day of my reading week! Although to be honest, I would probably still blog … Continue reading