- africa. against the grain. a song. a verse. beauty. being girly. canadian. faith. fearless. food. free time. friends. glass half full. go to the world. grace. hallelujah. healing my heart. just being honest. love. me. motivation. normal life. past. pensive. school. simple pleasures. singleness. stream of consciousness. testimony. thankful. that's hard work. tolerance. trust. verb: to blog. what i'm reading. yes officer I did do that.
- Yoga. // #bloodtothehead #vscocam #vsco #yoga #yogi #summer #igers #igerscanada #potd instagram.com/p/czUDrmKwjc/ 6 years ago
- 'A-z ??? Signs z sax. A 6 years ago
- Valentines Giveaway woobox.com/cfzu7q/2x41gv 7 years ago
- The best part of a car wash! #unicorn soap instagr.am/p/VUNQdvKwjF/ 7 years ago
- How can I use a money analogy to teach numbers, if there is no coin for 1?? I miss you already, pennies! 7 years ago
Category Archives: glass half full.
Tonight I feel really connected to the other side of the world. But the feeling is bitter sweet. Through photos, video footage, and audio tracks, CNN paints a pretty harsh picture of what is going on in Japan, Libya, and New Zealand, … Continue reading
A cute song that pokes fun at life’s daily mishaps, like misplacing your cell phone, that can sometimes get us down. WAY down. Embarrassingly, once you find your phone underneath a cushion. Be assured that loosing a cell phone doesn’t … Continue reading
I have changed so much over the years. Life has sent me a curve ball or two, and through it all (well, all 21 years of it) I have been able to draw some conclusions, and I feel more confident … Continue reading
Sometimes I am more honest than other times–like this time. I will admit that sometimes I am scared. Sometimes I’m scared of what tomorrow brings. Sometimes I’m one of those, “what if…” girls. Sometimes I am scared of the outcome … Continue reading
Do you ever have moments where the jobs before you seem completely impossible, because you just don’t want to do them? Because you just don’t feel like it? John Piper reminds us of an important practice that has encouraged me … Continue reading
There are no babies and (with deep respect) no life altering illnesses here, but I hope you will stick around. I’ll admit, I’m a huuge fan of the mommy-blogs. It is a sick obsession really, because I find myself looking … Continue reading