- africa. against the grain. a song. a verse. beauty. being girly. canadian. faith. fearless. food. free time. friends. glass half full. go to the world. grace. hallelujah. healing my heart. just being honest. love. me. motivation. normal life. past. pensive. school. simple pleasures. singleness. stream of consciousness. testimony. thankful. that's hard work. tolerance. trust. verb: to blog. what i'm reading. yes officer I did do that.
- Yoga. // #bloodtothehead #vscocam #vsco #yoga #yogi #summer #igers #igerscanada #potd instagram.com/p/czUDrmKwjc/ 6 years ago
- 'A-z ??? Signs z sax. A 6 years ago
- Valentines Giveaway woobox.com/cfzu7q/2x41gv 6 years ago
- The best part of a car wash! #unicorn soap instagr.am/p/VUNQdvKwjF/ 6 years ago
- How can I use a money analogy to teach numbers, if there is no coin for 1?? I miss you already, pennies! 6 years ago
Category Archives: hallelujah.
Update: My second fundraising goal of 100 dollars has been reached! Thank you so much to all who have donated. Haven’t donated but would like too? I am collecting donations for this great cause until April 25th so check out the … Continue reading
Just me at the piano bench playing around with my own version of Leonard Cohen’s ‘Hallelujah.’ I think sometimes simple chords make the prettiest songs.
I seem to forget that there are people out there fighting mountains while I complain and grit my teeth over mole hills. Reality check! I have been encouraged and humbled this week by Zac Smith’s story. He shows how to … Continue reading
Today isn’t Remembrance Day–but it kinda is. Every day is a day of remembrance. We awake each morning with a new share of God’s goodness, but if you’re like me, you may need a bit of a reminder before you … Continue reading