- africa. against the grain. a song. a verse. beauty. being girly. canadian. faith. fearless. food. free time. friends. glass half full. go to the world. grace. hallelujah. healing my heart. just being honest. love. me. motivation. normal life. past. pensive. school. simple pleasures. singleness. stream of consciousness. testimony. thankful. that's hard work. tolerance. trust. verb: to blog. what i'm reading. yes officer I did do that.
- Yoga. // #bloodtothehead #vscocam #vsco #yoga #yogi #summer #igers #igerscanada #potd instagram.com/p/czUDrmKwjc/ 4 years ago
- 'A-z ??? Signs z sax. A 4 years ago
- Valentines Giveaway woobox.com/cfzu7q/2x41gv 4 years ago
- The best part of a car wash! #unicorn soap instagr.am/p/VUNQdvKwjF/ 4 years ago
- How can I use a money analogy to teach numbers, if there is no coin for 1?? I miss you already, pennies! 4 years ago
Category Archives: just being honest.
Every so often I’ll have someone ask me, “Are you pro-life or pro-choice?” The question always made me hesitate. I used to lean towards pro-choice, depending on the circumstances, but now I lean in the other direction. If you disagree, … Continue reading
Everything I do is logical and well thought out. Sometimes I do things that make no sense what so ever. Some silly and arguably psychological, and some things just downright random. I blame it on the fact that there is … Continue reading
Sometimes I am more honest than other times–like this time. I will admit that sometimes I am scared. Sometimes I’m scared of what tomorrow brings. Sometimes I’m one of those, “what if…” girls. Sometimes I am scared of the outcome … Continue reading
There are no babies and (with deep respect) no life altering illnesses here, but I hope you will stick around. I’ll admit, I’m a huuge fan of the mommy-blogs. It is a sick obsession really, because I find myself looking … Continue reading
Someone can tell you that 2+2=4, but until you learn the concept of addition and then see the accuracy in the formula, it’s just numbers. Someone can tell you that everything is going to be okay, but until you go … Continue reading
So, more about what I was saying before. (Brief recap: bad attitude= me). Perhaps the baggage and bad attitude that come along with a break-up and its presence should go without saying, but lately I seem to have a pretty … Continue reading