- africa. against the grain. a song. a verse. beauty. being girly. canadian. faith. fearless. food. free time. friends. glass half full. go to the world. grace. hallelujah. healing my heart. just being honest. love. me. motivation. normal life. past. pensive. school. simple pleasures. singleness. stream of consciousness. testimony. thankful. that's hard work. tolerance. trust. verb: to blog. what i'm reading. yes officer I did do that.
- Yoga. // #bloodtothehead #vscocam #vsco #yoga #yogi #summer #igers #igerscanada #potd instagram.com/p/czUDrmKwjc/ 3 years ago
- 'A-z ??? Signs z sax. A 4 years ago
- Valentines Giveaway woobox.com/cfzu7q/2x41gv 4 years ago
- The best part of a car wash! #unicorn soap instagr.am/p/VUNQdvKwjF/ 4 years ago
- How can I use a money analogy to teach numbers, if there is no coin for 1?? I miss you already, pennies! 4 years ago
Category Archives: motivation.
Something I am learning: Buying running shoes doesn’t make you a runner. Just like how owning a camera doesn’t mean you’re a photographer. No crisis was involved in the writing of this post, by the way, I just came to the … Continue reading
Good afternoon, friends. Want to see what I’m studying today? It miiiight not interest you, but what the hay. It’s about calculating conditional probability using the Bayes Formula–one part of my chapter four review of statistics. Yes, you may skip … Continue reading
Tonight I feel really connected to the other side of the world. But the feeling is bitter sweet. Through photos, video footage, and audio tracks, CNN paints a pretty harsh picture of what is going on in Japan, Libya, and New Zealand, … Continue reading
I have changed so much over the years. Life has sent me a curve ball or two, and through it all (well, all 21 years of it) I have been able to draw some conclusions, and I feel more confident … Continue reading
I seem to forget that there are people out there fighting mountains while I complain and grit my teeth over mole hills. Reality check! I have been encouraged and humbled this week by Zac Smith’s story. He shows how to … Continue reading
Today isn’t Remembrance Day–but it kinda is. Every day is a day of remembrance. We awake each morning with a new share of God’s goodness, but if you’re like me, you may need a bit of a reminder before you … Continue reading