- africa. against the grain. a song. a verse. beauty. being girly. canadian. faith. fearless. food. free time. friends. glass half full. go to the world. grace. hallelujah. healing my heart. just being honest. love. me. motivation. normal life. past. pensive. school. simple pleasures. singleness. stream of consciousness. testimony. thankful. that's hard work. tolerance. trust. verb: to blog. what i'm reading. yes officer I did do that.
- Yoga. // #bloodtothehead #vscocam #vsco #yoga #yogi #summer #igers #igerscanada #potd instagram.com/p/czUDrmKwjc/ 5 years ago
- 'A-z ??? Signs z sax. A 6 years ago
- Valentines Giveaway woobox.com/cfzu7q/2x41gv 6 years ago
- The best part of a car wash! #unicorn soap instagr.am/p/VUNQdvKwjF/ 6 years ago
- How can I use a money analogy to teach numbers, if there is no coin for 1?? I miss you already, pennies! 6 years ago
Category Archives: normal life.
I’m not working, which is lovely. I am off until tomorrow at 3, which is also lovely. I am stewing rhubarb and keeping the windows open to get a nice breeze through the kitchen. I am imagining myself as a … Continue reading
Good afternoon, friends. Want to see what I’m studying today? It miiiight not interest you, but what the hay. It’s about calculating conditional probability using the Bayes Formula–one part of my chapter four review of statistics. Yes, you may skip … Continue reading
Jenny and I have been going to school together for the last 4 years; we’re practically sisters. Actually a better classification that we’ve adopted is “wifeys.” While we are both very much excited to have hubbies of our own, a … Continue reading
I can feel it, they are most definitely on their way, if not already in the drive way. Phoey. Just about now would seem to be the perfect time to get sick since school has become a tad more bearable, … Continue reading
Tonight I feel really connected to the other side of the world. But the feeling is bitter sweet. Through photos, video footage, and audio tracks, CNN paints a pretty harsh picture of what is going on in Japan, Libya, and New Zealand, … Continue reading