- africa. against the grain. a song. a verse. beauty. being girly. canadian. faith. fearless. food. free time. friends. glass half full. go to the world. grace. hallelujah. healing my heart. just being honest. love. me. motivation. normal life. past. pensive. school. simple pleasures. singleness. stream of consciousness. testimony. thankful. that's hard work. tolerance. trust. verb: to blog. what i'm reading. yes officer I did do that.
- Yoga. // #bloodtothehead #vscocam #vsco #yoga #yogi #summer #igers #igerscanada #potd instagram.com/p/czUDrmKwjc/ 6 years ago
- 'A-z ??? Signs z sax. A 6 years ago
- Valentines Giveaway woobox.com/cfzu7q/2x41gv 6 years ago
- The best part of a car wash! #unicorn soap instagr.am/p/VUNQdvKwjF/ 6 years ago
- How can I use a money analogy to teach numbers, if there is no coin for 1?? I miss you already, pennies! 6 years ago
Category Archives: pensive.
University has been (and still is for another week) quite the adventure. A little different than I would have suspected but never the less, a grand way to spend 4 years of my life. This is how my perspective has … Continue reading
I have changed so much over the years. Life has sent me a curve ball or two, and through it all (well, all 21 years of it) I have been able to draw some conclusions, and I feel more confident … Continue reading
I love to journal. My interest in blogging probably stems from the same source: this small spot in my brain/soul/heart/stomach which cries out ‘muuuust write down thoughts, NOWWW’. Or something like that. Perhaps my inner thoughts would be a tad … Continue reading
This morning I found out that an old boyfriend just got engaged. Such a funny way to begin Valentines Day, don’t you think? I’m trying to be tough about it–I mean, I am very healed and over our relationship … Continue reading
Today isn’t Remembrance Day–but it kinda is. Every day is a day of remembrance. We awake each morning with a new share of God’s goodness, but if you’re like me, you may need a bit of a reminder before you … Continue reading
So, more about what I was saying before. (Brief recap: bad attitude= me). Perhaps the baggage and bad attitude that come along with a break-up and its presence should go without saying, but lately I seem to have a pretty … Continue reading