- africa. against the grain. a song. a verse. beauty. being girly. canadian. faith. fearless. food. free time. friends. glass half full. go to the world. grace. hallelujah. healing my heart. just being honest. love. me. motivation. normal life. past. pensive. school. simple pleasures. singleness. stream of consciousness. testimony. thankful. that's hard work. tolerance. trust. verb: to blog. what i'm reading. yes officer I did do that.
- Yoga. // #bloodtothehead #vscocam #vsco #yoga #yogi #summer #igers #igerscanada #potd instagram.com/p/czUDrmKwjc/ 6 years ago
- 'A-z ??? Signs z sax. A 6 years ago
- Valentines Giveaway woobox.com/cfzu7q/2x41gv 6 years ago
- The best part of a car wash! #unicorn soap instagr.am/p/VUNQdvKwjF/ 6 years ago
- How can I use a money analogy to teach numbers, if there is no coin for 1?? I miss you already, pennies! 6 years ago
Category Archives: school.
Good afternoon, friends. Want to see what I’m studying today? It miiiight not interest you, but what the hay. It’s about calculating conditional probability using the Bayes Formula–one part of my chapter four review of statistics. Yes, you may skip … Continue reading
University has been (and still is for another week) quite the adventure. A little different than I would have suspected but never the less, a grand way to spend 4 years of my life. This is how my perspective has … Continue reading
Jenny and I have been going to school together for the last 4 years; we’re practically sisters. Actually a better classification that we’ve adopted is “wifeys.” While we are both very much excited to have hubbies of our own, a … Continue reading
Sometimes I like to be witty whilst talking math notes. Obviously I am ready for this class to be over. Come on, April!