- africa. against the grain. a song. a verse. beauty. being girly. canadian. faith. fearless. food. free time. friends. glass half full. go to the world. grace. hallelujah. healing my heart. just being honest. love. me. motivation. normal life. past. pensive. school. simple pleasures. singleness. stream of consciousness. testimony. thankful. that's hard work. tolerance. trust. verb: to blog. what i'm reading. yes officer I did do that.
- Yoga. // #bloodtothehead #vscocam #vsco #yoga #yogi #summer #igers #igerscanada #potd instagram.com/p/czUDrmKwjc/ 7 years ago
- 'A-z ??? Signs z sax. A 7 years ago
- Valentines Giveaway woobox.com/cfzu7q/2x41gv 7 years ago
- The best part of a car wash! #unicorn soap instagr.am/p/VUNQdvKwjF/ 7 years ago
- How can I use a money analogy to teach numbers, if there is no coin for 1?? I miss you already, pennies! 7 years ago
Category Archives: testimony.
Life stops for no mouse activist–not even on a Day of Silence. Below are a few photos, documenting my experience of the Invisitble Children event “25.” (Read more about the event here). A brief intro: I almost forgot about the event entirely (recalled at … Continue reading
It is a narrow way, scripture tells us, to Jesus (see Matthew 7:14). Scripture also tells us that it is worth it (I don’t even know where to cite, it’s really the ongoing theme). But do I actually believe what … Continue reading
Whew, 2 humanitarian style posts in one week!? Are you trying to tell us something here, Julia? Hmm, you have a point there. There seems to be a trend this week! (And um, there is another one coming soon…just a heads … Continue reading
I seem to forget that there are people out there fighting mountains while I complain and grit my teeth over mole hills. Reality check! I have been encouraged and humbled this week by Zac Smith’s story. He shows how to … Continue reading