- africa. against the grain. a song. a verse. beauty. being girly. canadian. faith. fearless. food. free time. friends. glass half full. go to the world. grace. hallelujah. healing my heart. just being honest. love. me. motivation. normal life. past. pensive. school. simple pleasures. singleness. stream of consciousness. testimony. thankful. that's hard work. tolerance. trust. verb: to blog. what i'm reading. yes officer I did do that.
- Yoga. // #bloodtothehead #vscocam #vsco #yoga #yogi #summer #igers #igerscanada #potd instagram.com/p/czUDrmKwjc/ 4 years ago
- 'A-z ??? Signs z sax. A 4 years ago
- Valentines Giveaway woobox.com/cfzu7q/2x41gv 4 years ago
- The best part of a car wash! #unicorn soap instagr.am/p/VUNQdvKwjF/ 4 years ago
- How can I use a money analogy to teach numbers, if there is no coin for 1?? I miss you already, pennies! 4 years ago
Category Archives: that’s hard work.
Something I am learning: Buying running shoes doesn’t make you a runner. Just like how owning a camera doesn’t mean you’re a photographer. No crisis was involved in the writing of this post, by the way, I just came to the … Continue reading
Life stops for no mouse activist–not even on a Day of Silence. Below are a few photos, documenting my experience of the Invisitble Children event “25.” (Read more about the event here). A brief intro: I almost forgot about the event entirely (recalled at … Continue reading
Good afternoon, friends. Want to see what I’m studying today? It miiiight not interest you, but what the hay. It’s about calculating conditional probability using the Bayes Formula–one part of my chapter four review of statistics. Yes, you may skip … Continue reading
With the glorious melting that went on this month, my mind is drawn to thoughts of outdoor activities. The summer brings with it such wonderful opportunities, and I must admit my appreciation of outdoor fitness. Fresh air, shorts and t-shirts, … Continue reading
It is a narrow way, scripture tells us, to Jesus (see Matthew 7:14). Scripture also tells us that it is worth it (I don’t even know where to cite, it’s really the ongoing theme). But do I actually believe what … Continue reading
Sometimes I am more honest than other times–like this time. I will admit that sometimes I am scared. Sometimes I’m scared of what tomorrow brings. Sometimes I’m one of those, “what if…” girls. Sometimes I am scared of the outcome … Continue reading