- africa. against the grain. a song. a verse. beauty. being girly. canadian. faith. fearless. food. free time. friends. glass half full. go to the world. grace. hallelujah. healing my heart. just being honest. love. me. motivation. normal life. past. pensive. school. simple pleasures. singleness. stream of consciousness. testimony. thankful. that's hard work. tolerance. trust. verb: to blog. what i'm reading. yes officer I did do that.
- Yoga. // #bloodtothehead #vscocam #vsco #yoga #yogi #summer #igers #igerscanada #potd instagram.com/p/czUDrmKwjc/ 3 years ago
- 'A-z ??? Signs z sax. A 4 years ago
- Valentines Giveaway woobox.com/cfzu7q/2x41gv 4 years ago
- The best part of a car wash! #unicorn soap instagr.am/p/VUNQdvKwjF/ 4 years ago
- How can I use a money analogy to teach numbers, if there is no coin for 1?? I miss you already, pennies! 4 years ago
Category Archives: verb: to blog.
I love to journal. My interest in blogging probably stems from the same source: this small spot in my brain/soul/heart/stomach which cries out ‘muuuust write down thoughts, NOWWW’. Or something like that. Perhaps my inner thoughts would be a tad … Continue reading
Whew, 2 humanitarian style posts in one week!? Are you trying to tell us something here, Julia? Hmm, you have a point there. There seems to be a trend this week! (And um, there is another one coming soon…just a heads … Continue reading
There are no babies and (with deep respect) no life altering illnesses here, but I hope you will stick around. I’ll admit, I’m a huuge fan of the mommy-blogs. It is a sick obsession really, because I find myself looking … Continue reading
I didn’t know I could do this. This being, blog while in a vehicle moving 118…119…122mph! I think that’s just really neat. In case you didn’t guess, I figured out how to add WordPress to my Blackberry. And all the … Continue reading
My social life has changed so much over the past few years. I live at my University Residence in Toronto, and it’s a bit of an island. Suffice to say I don’t get out much. Granted my school work takes … Continue reading
It is considered cheating if you are having an affair with another blog? Well call me a cheater because I am really enjoying this new blog. It is a whole new way to express myself and I am breathing sighs … Continue reading